RE: [DL] blessed question

Is killing a sin for a blessed character?  When is it ok (examples plz)?

No easy answer here Lisa, it more or less depends upon the actual faith of
the hero in question. My suggestion is when the blessed character acts
rashly, ie. wrathful/vengeful/etc. and then takes a life then slam him with
a Sinnin' roll. Also, if he accidentally takes a life while being wrathful,
also let 'em have it. And here's a wrinkle that's sure to get a rise out of
the character-don't let them spend Fate Chips on the roll. My reason for
this are you screwed with the Allmighty's divine plan and you think courting
Fate is gonna save your miserable Kiester?!? Guess again buddy, roll your
dice and see if you lose the level monkeyboy!

Hope this helps,

--
Joseph C. Wolf
Line Developer, Dark Heaven Legends RPG