Re: [DL] Too easy!

>2. I'm considered stingy on fate chips. They get three per session, plus
>maybe 1 an hour of play each. yet they have stacks (even with a limit of
>10 to start a session (plus the three new ones) to burn off wounds. Any
>suggestions?
So average 4 hour game session nets them 7 Chips.  Thats hardly stingy.
Then considering 3-4 sessions end a adventure which probably nets them a few
extra chips that like 30 chips.  I would start giving less chips out.
Encourage role playing flaws but don't give them a white chip every time
they bring one up(Don't give someone with Hankerin Alchohl a white chip
every time they have a drink)

Also If your players aren't burning there dice on wounds have them burn them
on skills.  Have them make skill rolls that are life and death
issues(Sneaking past an entire Indian Encampment or Jumping from a Horse to
a speeding train).

Also are you familiar with the 2nd edition rules on explosions.  Have them
caught in a explosion or two...that will drain those chips.

Dan