RE: [DL] 5th Anniversary - OT

Sounds cool.  If you need any help getting stuff, conchos, leather strips,
pesos, etc, let me know.  My company makes upholstered furniture including
quite a bit of "Western" styled furniture with that kind of stuff as
trimming.  (Side note: We're starting a collaboration with Lucchese Classics
to do a line of furniture for them.  They're an old and very famous boot
maker.  They've made the boots for almost every actor in a western since
forever.  Their catalog has a cool photo of the First Cavalry Unit riding
past their store in... 1898!  I'm kind of stoked about it, and secretly
hoping for a pair of boots!)

Anyway, I've got huge 4' by 4' baskets of scrap leather sitting in the
factory, so I think we can spare a few strips for a good cause.  ;-)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."