Re: [DL] blessed question

On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 11:36  AM, Clint Black wrote:

> I don't know if this would help, but maybe you could think of it as
> being a
> modern police officer.  If you can stop a perp with non-lethal force
> then
> you're obligated to do so, but if you cannot and you or someone else is
> in
> danger of bodily harm, then use lethal force without hesitation.

I think this may be a little too cut and dried, but it's workable. IMHO,
a Christian Blessed killing under any circumstance is iffy, although
self defense is a somewhat allowable situation... If the character
wasn't looking for trouble.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)