Re: [DL] Anticlimax (Was:Too easy!)

Right, I read that bit! And I've heard about it
several times since then from the players on the list,
and from non-players in that group who brought it up
in other emails or games I was involved in.

In other words: this event is something that the
players remember fondly, have a good time talking
about, and which has become (in my experience) virtual
legend amongst Deadlands players around the world.

That kinda proves my point, I think. Sometimes it
works out really well for you to allow an anticlimax
like this to happen.

Cheers,
Ivan
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones