[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020308-1

>Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:36:47 +0100
>From: he1021@non.tietgen.dk
>Subject: [DL] The Pinnacle Website
>

>Does anybody other than I, remember the old Deadlands website.... with the
>library and all it's goodies... <Sigh> those were the days...
>What do y'all think of the website?
>Personally I find it too confusing (but I guess that's what you young
>people
>like these days) The old (And I'm talking 1997) web site was much easier to
>navigate, and with new rules, monsters and (my favorite) Tombstone Epitaph
>yarn-hooks. To this day I still have the rules for the demon drink laying
>in
>yellowed, coffee stained copies in one of my ringbinders for Deadlands.

I sure miss those epitath hand outs. I printed out all the ones available
from the old site. However, now that I finally have a posse up and running,
the adventures aren't available that are hinted at in the epitath. I also
use the turbo gamblin almost every session as well as demon drink. Having a
posse of six it is nice to have quick rules for downtime.