AW: RE: [DL] more Successes (was:Quickness)

This question made me wonder: has anybody ever playtested a house rule where every die counts for sucess determination? Say, in the aforementioned example 4d10 against a target number of five, rolling 6, 2, 7 and 11 the result would be 3 Sucesses, 1 raise (instead 1 sucess and 1 raise)?
Our group had a little chit-chat about the fact that a 10d8 gunslinger isn't really that much better than a 2d8 gunslinger - his chance of suceeding is of course higher, but he won't be totally over the top (like getting 8 sucesses/raises on a trickshot).
I'm not interested in probability and statistics - I'd like to know if anyone tested this little tweaking and if it was found unbalancing, better or whatever.

Thanks,
Markus