Re: AW: RE: [DL] more Successes (was:Quickness)

This system would allow for a Hell of a lot more raises, without making
it any more likely that a low skill score would succeed.  While I haven't
tried it, I wouldn't reccommend it unless you want a REALLY cinematic
game, where the characters with 5s in a skill vastly outperform those
with 3s.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:05:25 +0100 <markus.finster@chello.at> writes:
> This question made me wonder: has anybody ever playtested a house
> rule where every die counts for sucess determination?

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku