[DL] overdue responses

Oy!  Neglect checking email & you pay for it!  As usual, I'll just post a
whole bunch of responses to what everyone has been saying.....

::hanging the Lynch print in the house::

Not only would my wife allow me to do so, (even though she doesn't
understand the whole RPG thing anyway), several years back she bought me a
limited edition Batman print from the tv cartoon show--very nice.  Liked it
so much, she even let me purchase a second with my favorite villian-- Mr.
Freeze.  (for those of you not into sericells, these things run a LOT more
than $40.)

My biggest thing about the Lynch print is that "Pinnacle's 5th Anniversary"
thing.  I'd rather have a print without that.....

A while back, something occurred to me--if I recall my history correctly,
Calamity Jane was pregnant atthe time Bill was killed.  So, what does this
mean in Deadlands?  Again, if I recall correctly, Jane found out she was
pregnant about the time Bill died, had the baby (a girl), & realizing she
couldn't care for a child, gave her to a couple who had just lost their
child.  Mind you, I think this is coming from Buffalo Gals, but I think that
was written as a biography/fiction of Jane.  I seem to recall that the girl
did indeed existed--that part wasn't faked.

The whole Stone going back even further bit.  Well, if you really wanted to,
yeah, it's possible.  See, first Stone comes up in 1863, & lives all the way
to HoE (whenever that is), & gets sent back to 1876.  So, now he's somewhere
around 240 odd years old when he starts up again in 1876, but time rolls
forward again, & sometime in HoE, he gets sent back AGAIN to whenever.  So,
provided he lives that long, When Stone gets sent back the second time,
folks are gonna have to deal with a 500 year old corpse.  Even worse, when
it gets back to 1876 (again), Stone is going to exist as (A) a relatively
new corpse, (B) a 240 year old corpse & (C) a god knows how old corpse.
Let's just say A & B are bad enough.....

I think Clint said something about pesos.  Hey, have any idea how to turn a
peso into a badge?  Should I email you directly?

Some folks were talking about the good old days about when PEGInc had all
this great stuff on the website.  What I'd love to see is some selfless
person creating a website that is nothing more than a goldmine of "stuff"
folks have thought up.  I found one good place for HoE where the guy was
just making up new "things" & half of them weren't all that bad!  Hmmm,
maybe I need to figure out how to make a homepage......

That's all I remember right now....

Jeff S