RE: [DL] overdue responses

>I think Clint said something about pesos.  Hey, have any idea how to turn a
>peso into a badge?  Should I email you directly?

Email me directly if you're still interested after I'm finished.  ;-)

I have no idea how to turn a peso into a badge.  Plus the pesos we use are
actually modern 10 peso coins; they're very cool looking (brass circle with
a silver inset), but not accurate for Ranger badges.  However...

www.collectorsarmoury.com  is the place you want to check out.

I have their Texas Ranger badge, and it is a very nice replica.  On the
reverse (pin side), is a subtle embossing of the Mexican peso.

Also for those interested, they have replica guns, rifles, and assorted
other stuff from the Old West and Civil War eras.  I personally liked their
replica deck of playing cards for use as a huckster (I think it's the same
deck used in Tombstone).  It only has one joker, but it has an extra card
explaining the history of the set that you can mark as your other joker.

Oh yeah, the gun they list as a replica Schofield isn't.  It is a replica of
the S&W that the Schofield is based off of, but the main mark of the
Schofield (the latch) is not there.  It's still pretty nice though.  :)

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the
world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You
know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over
I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The
smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...
victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."