Re: [DL] Ah-HAH!!! Aide to the D20 folks!!!

Thanks for the reply. I play the d20 version because all my
players are used to that system, since we have played D&D 3E
since it came out. I would love to try the regular system,
but I figure it's easiest on both myself and my payers to
use what we're used to. It works ut well for the most part.
I hope someone on this list can give an "official " anser
though. At least that, or shoot it over to Q& A and get an
eratta for it.

By the way, sorry for any typing eerror I have. I am a
descent typer but I still look at what I am typing. I have
Irtitis (inflamation in the eye) and both my eyes are being
force dialated right now, so everything is real bright and
VERY blurry. So I can barely even read what you typed (took
my a whole. :P).