Re: [DL] Opinion on the Bless'd

At 07:35 PM 3/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
 >Heya... I was wondering if anyone would give me an opinion:
 >
 >In my opinion, there
 >are NOT tons of AB characters running about (my opinion is there's no more
 >then 1500 Harrowed, 800 or so Blessed, 2000 Hucksters, 1000 Mad Scientists
 >and some 1300 shamans in all of North America), and having every preacher
 >who's in good standing be Blessed is unbalanced. So what do you all think?

I agree.  That's also why I'm going to be instigating additional thematic
based penalties for Blessed in my games.

Actually - divide all of your numbers by 10 and you get about what I was
feeling are the appropriate numbers for each of them.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Saigon is like all the other great modern cities of the world. It's the
mess left from people getting rich.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke