[DL] Western Favs

Favorite Law Dog-
Fiction: J P Harrah ("El Dorado")
Nonfiction: Wyatt Earp

Favorite Gunslinger-
Fiction: J B Brooks (John Wayne in "The Shootist")
Nonfiction: Guess Doc Holliday

Favorite Outlaw
Fiction: Pike Bishop ("The Wild Bunch")
Nonfiction: Hard to answer this one, one man's outlaw is another man's hero.  So, I'll pass on this.

Favorite Indian
Fiction: Wow, hard one.  Guess I'll be nice and say Tonto (Jay Silverheels), who first showed me that indians weren't the ingorant savages usually portrayed.
Nonfiction: Geronimo

Favorite Cowboy
Fiction: Ethan Edwards
Nonfiction:

Favorite Old West town
Fiction: Dodge City (Gunsmoke)
Nonfiction: I'll stick with Dodge City

Favorite "Rebel"
Fiction: The Outlaw Josey Wales
Nonfiction: None

Favorite "Yankee"
Fiction: The Ghost ( I guess he's still a "yankee")
Nonfiction: Gen Sherman (Send a psychopath to make hell on earth)

Event that personifies the "Old West" to you
Fiction: To be honest, I would have to say John Wayne's western movie career (I say one and another pops up so I'll say all of them)
Nonfiction: Gun Fight at/near OK Corral

Favorite "Mad" Scientist
Fiction: Vincent Pric.... I mean, Dr. Hellstromme
Nonfiction: Tesla (does he count for the old west?  Don't know of many from then)

Favorite Villain
Fiction: Rev Grimme
Nonfiction: None, they were villians. :)

"See, it's all in the reflexes Ash" -Jack Burton (Kurt Russell)
"Yeah whatever, chowderhead." -Ash (Bruce Campbell)

Only happened in my head, but what a movie.