Re: [DL] [...]the Blasted Question.... [OT]

>Finally, yes, I know it's been asked before, but it is required by federal
>law that everyone MUST ask....
>
>"So when is the next Harry Potter book coming out?"
>

>(heh-heh.... Aren't you glad I didn't ask about LS?)
>
>Jeff S

If I have one more belligerent pre-teenager or clueless bitchy parent try to
convince me that the book is available in Japan already...

"Ma'am...why would they translate it into Japanese and release it there
first when Rowling's first language is English?"

<blank stare> "Well, I saw it on the internet..."

For those who care, it's tentatively titled "Order of the Phoenix," and I've
been told that the first 1,000 people who actually GO to Phoenix after
hearing about it get a signed copy.

Seriously.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"