Re: [DL] Western Favs

--- captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
> Favorite "Mad" Scientist
> Fiction: Vincent Pric.... I mean, Dr. Hellstromme
> Nonfiction: Tesla (does he count for the old west?
> Don't know of many from then)

I recall reading an account of how, in 1899, Tesla set
up some signaling equipment in Colorodo to see if he
could contact any Little Green Men(TM) up there. It
resulted in causing a blackout in the town of Colorodo
Springs. I also recall reading that, at a World's
Fair, to prove that, despite Edison's propoganda, AC
electricity was perfectly safe, he had a demonstration
where he sent a couple million volts of the stuff
through his body.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.