RE: [DL]

Whoops, sorry. I guess I should have clarified myself.

I stopped getting being really up to date on Deadlands about the time
the Back East books came out. I have a couple of them know, but I am
still missing The Agency book and the Black Circle book. (I think that
is all I am missing.)

I really don't want to use any of the published adventures since I have
a player that has been through most of them. I am wondering what kind of
websites have good plot seeds that could be used?

It has been a while since I played Deadlands so what kind of plots do
you use in your campaigns?