RE: [DL]

> Whoops, sorry. I guess I should have clarified myself.
>
> I stopped getting being really up to date on Deadlands about the time
> the Back East books came out. I have a couple of them know, but I am
> still missing The Agency book and the Black Circle book. (I think
that
> is all I am missing.)

Well as Shane has said, publishing of supplements has been pretty slow
in the last year or so, so you shouldn't have too much catching up to
do.

> I really don't want to use any of the published adventures
> since I have
> a player that has been through most of them. I am wondering
> what kind of
> websites have good plot seeds that could be used?

For a quick source of inspiration - there are the tombstone headlines

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/listserv/headlines.html

also there are links to plenty of other sites at

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/links/links.html

Plus there is the "Last Stop" demo adventure on Pinnacle's web site
that might not have been around when you stopped playing

www.peginc.com/Downloads.htm

> It has been a while since I played Deadlands so what kind of plots do
> you use in your campaigns?

I tend to run adventures that have - the adventure plot line, my own
uber plot that the players are following, plus at least one background
plot line for a character.  Sometimes they intermingle where the
adventure is a background plot line of a character, or a clue for the
uber plot appears during an adventure that's largely unrelated etc -
but generally they are all on the go at once - however take turns at
coming to the fore.

Hope this helps

Roy