[DL] the PEG online store [PEG and/or Shane]

If I buy something online, will PEG make more money
than if I bought it at my local gaming store?
(they don't ever seem to get what I want in stock)

If something is about to go out of print, or run out
of stock on the online store, you'll let us know on
the DL list, right?
(there's alot of stuff in the online store that I want
to grab, but money is a limiting factor and I can only
grab about one thing per week... I'd like to get
everything I want in one fell swoop though, so I'm
saving up)

Are all of the sourcebooks and adventures eventually
going to be available as E-Books? And why only one
book to a cd-rom?

just asking
-doc