Re: [DL] the PEG online store [PEG and/or Shane]

INaSNDIP1OTV. . .

At 07:11 PM 3/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
 >If I buy something online, will PEG make more money
 >than if I bought it at my local gaming store?
 >(they don't ever seem to get what I want in stock)

Yup. No middleman of the distributor.

 >If something is about to go out of print, or run out
 >of stock on the online store, you'll let us know on
 >the DL list, right?

Usually it's been list and/or the website itself.

 >Are all of the sourcebooks and adventures eventually
 >going to be available as E-Books? And why only one
 >book to a cd-rom?

I doubt it.

As for the CD question, I /believe/ that the CD's are created on demand -
so if you were to purchase several e-books at the same time they would be
cut to the same CD.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The less people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better
they'll sleep at night.
                 -Otto von Bismarck