Re: [DL] the PEG online store [PEG and/or Shane]

On Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at 10:11  PM, Patrick Downs wrote:

> If I buy something online, will PEG make more money
> than if I bought it at my local gaming store?
> (they don't ever seem to get what I want in stock)

They probably do make a bit more... They charge the same prices (or
close to the same prices) as most retailers do. Retailers, of course,
get it at cost.

On a philosophical note, I'd at least make an effort to work with your
local store (Pinnacle has specials (the Lithograph, WGW, etc.)) but
supporting your local store is probably better for promoting gaming.

<snip>
--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)