Re: [DL] Range Wars/Great Rail Wars

Actually, that is helpful.  Just the fact that you can play with that small
of a group is good to know.  After trying to keep up with Warhammer for a
few years, I stopped even trying.  In order to play I needed way too many
miniatures.  Knowing I could start small is a good thing.  Besides, it
doesn't look like Pinnacle changes the rules every few years.  : )

Thanks,
Alex