[DL] trading hexes....

Hey, I had a masochistic thought.  Recently I lamented that there was no
"library" on the net of player made hexes, gizmos, & whatnot.  I'd like to
have a collection of all the thoughts of folks, but I don't have time, nor
desire, to make a website.  But looking at the links to various sites got me
thinking; there are plenty of other folks with websites--what if I did the
legwork of finding the stuff, & wrote it up on wordpad & had someone else
post it????!?!  So, would anyone be willing to set up a page for this stuff
if I compiled it?

Jeff S