[DL] Hex Questions

Hi there

My marshall has ruled that the Reflect hex of Hexarcana can only be used if
the caster actually sees the other caster throwing the hex, ie if u are
looking in his general direction but dont notice the hexslingin u cant cast
reflect, or even if he passes his sleight of hand, you dont see the casting
you cant cast reflect. When I marshall I follow a different approach, if u
feel u are the target of a hex u can cast reflect.

Another issue, suppose a huckster with a bodyguard hex remaining 3 wounds
manages to wound a blessed with 3 wound levels. The blessed manages to cast
back retribution. Ok the deal, does the bodyguard stop the 3 wound levels or
retribution deals directly the damage to the huckster ignoring the bodyguard
3 remaining levels?

I would like some opinions from u guys so we can reach some sort of
compromise, or just well clear up the rules.

Thanks to all

Alex