[DL] the Gomorra Gazette

I run my Deadlands campaign out of Gomorra (from
Doomtown or Bust) and I have decided to introduce
possible adventure seeds into my party by handing out
a front page of the Gomorra Gazette every time (in
game time) that it's published, the Doomtown or Bust
lists it as a one-sheet thats printed every saturday,
so I'm going with that.
My first plan is on creating a series of Maze Rat
articles about miners being attacked and ships being
sunk before I introduce a news article about Pierre
Fontaine being viciously killed (right now Pierre is
one of the major NPCs who helps the party out).
Currently, my game is in early May of 1877, but I
don't follow the "official" timeline listed in the
book (as you could probably tell by the fact that
Pierre is still alive)

First off, my campaign is currently taking place
somewhere around episodes 5 and 6 of the initial run
of the CCG, and I'm looking for good mock headlines
that could go into editions of the newspaper. Any
suggestions?

Secondly, if anyone is interested in seeing what I
cook up, please e-mail for a copy. I have them typed
up in a Microsoft Works format so if you can't read
them or make a good copy using the original format
then you're probably better off (I'm not sure what
programs are compatible with MS Works). Currently, I
have April 28th (The Fair Comes to Town) and May 5th
(Train Derails, Destroys Schoolhouse) finished.

Please Note: the train derailed because of a PC
voodooist successfully knocking out the conductor and
his engineer... hmm, maybe that would be a good story
in and of itself

-doc