Re: [DL] Range Wars/Great Rail Wars

On Tuesday, March 12, 2002, at 10:39  PM, Matthew M. DeForrest wrote:
> To give a singularly unhelpful answer, it depends on the point value
> decided
> upon by the players or scenario.  You can play with as few as 6 figures
> per
> side (One posse and a hero) or a whole lot.

I have noticed that most mini games have a 'sweet spot' where the rules
break down for one reason or another. (W40k below 750 points, usually)

It seems a straight up GRW shoot-out might have problems, but I'm
guessing special scenarios like the one in Night Train wouldn't have
this problem, correct?

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)