Re: [DL] bursts per action [MUNCHKINS]

--- Patrick Downs <knick_nevin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> but the recoil rules say the penalties only apply in
> the same ACTION, not the round
> and the penalty maximizes at -6, that would imply that
> you could fire more than 3 bursts in a single action
> somehow because the writer (Shane) wouldn't need to
> specify that the panalty maxes out unless it was
> POSSIBLE to fire more than 3 times
>
> so how is it possible to fire a gun four times in one
> action with the same hand?
> some munchkin out there must know the answer to this
> -doc

Well, I'm no munchkin, but I can still tell ya what I think. I recall
reading that this was to address any possible gizmo's a Marshal might
allow with an ROF high enough to give you more than 4 shots in an action.
Mad Science is pretty open-ended, so you have to have rules for things
that don't exist in the core rules.

Whether the Marshal in any given game should allow a gizmo like that is,
of course, a personal choice.

Jason