Re: [DL] bursts per action [MUNCHKINS]

Since I already answered this question, I figure maybe I should try
again.
A burst is 3 bullets.  If a weapon has an RoF of 3, you can only fire one
burst per action.  You make one roll, and one bullet hits for succeeding,
plus one for each raise.  If a weapon has an RoF of 6, then you fire two
seperate bursts per action, and hence two seperate Shootin' rolls.  Each
consecutive burst suffers the cumulative recoil penalty.
I don't think this comes up very often in the Weird West.  The tech level
is just too low.  These rules were primarily written for HoE, where there
are guns with rates of fire up to 15 in some cases.  For a weapon this
fast, the shooter could make up to five Shootin' rolls in a single
action.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku