Re: [DL] bursts per action [MUNCHKINS]

>Then why does Deadlands Weird West have these rules?
>There are no guns in any of the rule books or
>supplements with such a high ROF. What about the
>people that don't play HOE, they aren't going to know
>that rule was created for HOE, they're going to (like
>me) see it in their regular orange-covered DL WW
>rulebook and think (like me) "why on earth does the
>recoil max out at -6 when none of the guns can shoot
>past a -2 in a single action?"

Jeez some people are never happy.  The Rules for the games were streamlined
and when Deadlands 2nd game out there probably was some cutting and pasting.
  So one rules doesn't apply at the present to the Deadlands setting.  Its a
rule that only applies to Mad Scientist equipment anyways(Hand held
automatic guns at least)  So just assume its for when Mad Scientist make
guns with High Rates of Fire.

Besides you should start buying those beautful Green books and The purple
ones when they come out too.

Dan