[DL] No, I won't be happy, ever! (was Re: bursts per action)

--- Grand Master Nilus of the Dark Angel Chapter
<grandmasternilus@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jeez some people are never happy.  The Rules for the
> games were streamlined and when Deadlands 2nd game
> out there probably was some cutting and pasting.
>   So one rules doesn't apply at the present to the
> Deadlands setting.

then why put it in the book?
I've played with too many rules lawyers in my day and
I hate it when a simple mistake in the rulebook causes
some confusion over a single rule.
In my opinion, the book doesn't adequately explain
that a gatling pistol fires one burst of three bullets
in an action. Is that so wrong?
-doc