Re: [DL] Two guns vs Gattling

--- Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:
> With a good shootin': automatics and a roll of 15 at
> close range the gattling pistol can hit with 3
> bullets.
> With the same skills and range and a 4 rolls of 7 a
> charater with two-fisted can hit with 4 bullets for
> the same 3d6 damage.

To be honest, I hadn't even counted the number of
bullets in the air per action.
I think even if the rulebook or the "official" answer
says that 'No, an ROF of 3 means up to 3 bullets' that
I'm just going to make a house rule that the gatling
gun can fire 3 times per action.
And for firing with two-hands I'm just going to give
each hand a recoil penalty. More numbers to keep track
of, but that's what the player should be doing IMO.
-doc

p.s.- I've always valued your opinion, Brom. Thanks
for putting this topic into perspective.