Re: [DL] Eulogy Update - relic use

>From: ivan gaming <ivan_gaming@yahoo.com>

>Hey all,
>
>A section on Hexes has been added to the Final Eulogy
>at http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/Eulogy/
>
>I'm debating whether or not to add a relics section,
>but that's basically because I never use them in my
>games. Which got me to wondering: How much use does
>everyone else make of them? And how do the players
>hear about them or gain them when you do use them?
>
>TIA,
>Ivan

In my campaigns, I used relics twice.  The first time I let the mundane,
non-death incarnate gunslinger pick up a couple of relic pistols, to give
him something cool and neat (everyone else had hexes, miricles, etc.)

The 2nd time I handed out a "disposable" relic to help deal with a
particular bad guy.