Re: [DL] Eulogy Update - relic use

> >A section on Hexes has been added to the Final
> Eulogy
> >at http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/Eulogy/
> >
> >I'm debating whether or not to add a relics
> section,
> >but that's basically because I never use them in my
> >games. Which got me to wondering: How much use does
> >everyone else make of them? And how do the players
> >hear about them or gain them when you do use them?
> >
> >TIA,
> >Ivan

  I've used relics numerous times, but that's not to
say that they're common in my HOE or Weird West
campaigns.  Most often they come into to play as a
result of mysterious background.
  The following are a list of the relics I've used in
my campaigns.

A piece of the true cross of Christ.

An orb that was covered in strange runes and shifted
whenever the huckster or mad scientist did their mojo.
 This gave them a great sense of pleasure and they had
a Hankerin': Orb, it also gave them more cards they
had to draw, but if I drew a joker the owner would be
transported to a hell like dimension.

The pistols (Death & Revenge) owned by the
huckster/bounty hunter, sherif (Judas Stone) who had
the orb, which where found by a HOE character.

Those are the ones that stand out.
                                   Horace Black