Re: [DL] The dreaded Gatling debate [Shane, HELP!]

Interesting, our gunslinger tried fanning a few times and found it was
pretty much ineffectual.  She prefers her double action taking two aimed
shots per round.  One other member of the posse is just learning to shoot
her DAR, the other two prefer shotguns.

From a real life perspective, I knew a couple of pistol shooters who could
fire a SAR faster than a DAR due to the shorter trigger pull.  Still the ROF
of 2 makes them different and I never really worried about excessive
realism.

Alex
.  But thats me and my game, YMMV.  Tho it's not like we've used it