SV: [DL] relics

>Maybe there should be a "sorting" of peculiar items.  The ones that >have
lots of mojo could be rare & have drawbacks, the ones that are >like Smith &
>Robards more common with little mojo & little penalties....  Hmmm, >maybe
>something like Relics, Treasures, & Curiousities....

>Jeff S

That's actually a pretty kewl idea, but seeing as almost all sourcebooks are
riddled with relics (or potential ones and don't forget the harrowed power)
it would seem as a gimme-yer-money-pardner stunt. I'd still try and get
shipped to the Old Country anywho.
But Relics are the perfect balancing tool. How can a gunfighter compete with
a hexslinger or any of the other arcane cowpokes. Personally I use it as a
reward to those who choose to play non-magic characters, and seeing as they
are the product of people's mortal deeds, and bad guys never being in short
demand, they have a taint. And if you want a non tainted relic, hand them
dead man's bullets....

Marshal Oldefar