Fra: jartdl@netscape.net [mailto:jartdl@netscape.net]
Sendt: 18. marts 2002 21:05
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: RE: [DL] Two guns vs Gattling

Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:

>the most feared hand gun in the west, a
>gattling pistol
>
>Yet in every gun fight the two other charaters with
>two peacemakers out shoot him every time.

This is because Gatling pistols suck.  I thought that was the whole point of
Mad Science in general - you think these things will help you, but they have
an annoying habit of turning on you.

But if there's a Mad Science device out there that is completely superior to
a regular weapon, and won't kill it's owner if it's fired more than once a
day... well I'd like to see it.  But I still probably won't use it.
--

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/