RE: [DL] Two guns vs Gattling

Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com> wrote:

>the most feared hand gun in the west, a
>gattling pistol
>
>Yet in every gun fight the two other charaters with
>two peacemakers out shoot him every time.

This is because Gatling pistols suck.  I thought that was the whole point of Mad Science in general - you think these things will help you, but they have an annoying habit of turning on you.

But if there's a Mad Science device out there that is completely superior to a regular weapon, and won't kill it's owner if it's fired more than once a day... well I'd like to see it.  But I still probably won't use it.