Re: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

I don't hate the d20 system but as far as Deadlands I'm of the opinion,
"Don't fix what ain't broken."

I like the d20 system for DnD and Weird Wars; however, like many here
I'm a purist when it comes to my Deadlands.

> much like i wont run d20 cthulhu (/shudder) i wont run d20 deadlands either

                                     ^^^^^^^^ ack EQ emotes
--
Jay

We've secretly replaced the USS Enterprise's dilithium crystals with new
Folgers crystals.  Let's watch!