RE: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

>>The reason most people give for Preferring classic deadlands is that it
has a unique western flavor in the game system that cannot translate into
d20.<<

I'll give you that it *did not* translate, but I'm not sure about *cannot*
translate. I think other choices could have resulted in a d20 Deadlands
that had much more of the feel of the original game.

Seanchai

"Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought." - Henn Bergson