Re: [DL] hate DeadLands d20 ... love HOL

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:16:39 -0600 "Lord Jobe" <lordjobe@bigfoot.com>
writes:
> > HoL was a joke, but at least it was a good joke.
> After all, the base book didn't have character creation rules...

Well, unlike a lot of joke games, you can actually PLAY HoL, too.  You've
got to have a good handle on making funny from being serious, but it's a
great game.
Oh, and I'm glad they didn't have character creation rules in the book;
very few players could've come up with characters as cool as the ones
given.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku