Re: [DL] New Invention for Hucksters (back and somewhat long)

> > The question would be, "Would a manitou inspire a
> Mad scientist to create a device that would be used
> to cheat other manitou, thereby giving other manitou
> less power?"

In my game, the huckster finally designed his first
hex.  I've got it written up somewhere, but basically
it lets him trick manitou so that he could draw more
cards for another hex.  The major downside is he
doesn't reshuffle for either hex.

Soon as I find the write up, I'll share it with you
folks.

-MW