Re: [DL] DeadLands d20 ... love it? hate it?

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:43:19 -0600 "Lord Jobe" <lordjobe@bigfoot.com>
writes:
> I've heard of FUDGE, but I have too many games I've paid money for
> not to use (GURPS being one of my own
> favorites).
> I also saw an easy pot shot at LARPing, so I took it.

Good thing FUDGE is free.  It's not much of a rules system on its own,
but it's a good toolbox for designing one.
I was wondering whether or not you wree serious about using The Wolf's
LARP rules for Deadlands.
"Hmmm...you mean that, regardless of my abilities, I've got a 1/3 chance
of success and a 1/3 chance of failure?  Hey Stone..."

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku