Re: [DL] hate DeadLands d20 ... love HOL (getting OT)

>p.s.- a know someone who likened d20 to chemical
>warfare for rpgs, like a virus it spread to almost
>every independent company and just helped WOTC's sales
>of PHBs and DMGs

Actually from what I here. At Charging only 20 bucks a book.  WOTC actually
was losing a buck or two on the sale of every PHB, DMG, and MM.  This is
entirely possible since they made there money back selling tiny little soft
cover Prestige Class Crack books to Fan boys.

Dan