Re: [DL] hate DeadLands d20 ... love HOL (getting OT)

>As for the selling of PHBs, DMGs, and Monster Manuals, why not. Sure you
>need the Core Rules books to play
>d20 games, but as Shane mentioned during the creation of Wierd Wars, not
>having to reprint a lot of stuff
>(like all the PHB spells) just makes it that much easier when putting
>together a d20 book for non-WotC
>companies. Besides, if a group has the PHB, DMG, & MM, why not check out
>some of the other d20 games like
>Deadlands d20, Dragonstar, or Soverign Stone?

ARG!!! You Forgot Starwars and my personal Favorite D20 conversion

FADING SUNS.  The old system was great but making it D20 has made it so much
easier to get people into playing. Thats D20 advantage.

I understand a lot of people don't like D20 and have valid reasons for it.
But I think a lot of people just hate it because it is popular.  Its kinda
like the guy who tell you "I use to love this band...Until they got popular"
  The band didn't change just people perception.

Dan