Re: [DL] Where's the signature???

> Don't have the leather bound...all I have is 1st ed. soft cover, then
> revised players and marshalls...plus almost all the other books.

Ah well then you can't really help me out now. I have all the books and
box sets. From the 1st ed, to the 2nd, to the d20. Plus all the adventures,
box sets, sups, dime novels, Hell even the cards. Call me crazy, I just
love the game.

What I really need is someone who has the leatherbound to tell me where
the signature of Shane is, if there even IS one like the website said.
---
the GuildMistress

FREE voicemail, email and fax, all in one place.  Sign Up Now! http://www.mybc.com