Re: [DL] Where's the signature???

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:56:03 -0800 "Guild Mistress"
<guildmistress@mybc.com> writes:
> What I really need is someone who has the leatherbound to tell me
> where the signature of Shane is, if there even IS one like the website
> said.

It's possible that one got missed somehow.  I don't have the
leatherbound, but I do have other books signed by him, and it's usually
inside the front cover.  But if you post that message with a [SHANE] tag
in the subject line, he should see it and reply.  He skips reading
messages that aren't specifically to his attention.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku