Re: [DL] Where's the signature???

> What I really need is someone who has the leatherbound to
> tell me where
> the signature of Shane is, if there even IS one like the website
said.
> ---
> the GuildMistress

I bought one - back in the aftermath of the Cybergames incident - I
think it's signed on the inside front cover and is blatantly obvious
(don't have it here - but can check later if you like).  I'm pretty
sure Shane didn't simply sign all the Leatherbounds in one sitting - I
got the feeling that he was signing them as people ordered them and was
making any signature personal to the person that had ordered it. It's
possible that if Shane was away or if someone else sorted out your
order it could have been missed.  You should send him an email
privately and I'm sure he'll try and sort something out.

Cheers

Roy