Re: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

In a message dated 3/28/2002 3:04:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, cbeilby@hroads.net writes:

What I'm wondering, Compadres, is how much interest would there be out there
for a Living Wierd West campaign?  How many people would be interested in
playing in it, who might be willing to help to run it, those sorts of
things...

It's already been tried, failed, tried, failed, and now restarted again by Michael Kirk, whose email I don't have at the moment. This is the first time we've ever had Deadlands in the same system as the other games however, and Mike Kirk is a good guy, so I suspect it will do well this year.

Dave, what is Mike's email address--perhaps he'd like to talk about this with the list some?

Shane Hensley