Re: [DL] RPGA Dead City - Living Deadlands

Dead City - Deadlands D20 RPGA
Top Two Law Dogs
Michael Kirk - MMahoun@aol.com
Sean Kliethermes - swk601t@smsu.edu
Low Dog, just riding and helping coordinate
Dave Ross - daveross@deadlands.com

Welcome to Dodge City - home of Dead City.  We plan on starting the campaign
with GenCon.  When we get the official word from the RPGA folks, we will be
asking everyone to help us announce the campaign.  And of course start
running the first modules at stores, game clubs, and conventions.

For those folks wanting to help, great!  Send Sean, Mike and I an email.
We'll acknowledge your email and then probably sit on the list while we get
this off the ground.  Eventually, we'll be ready for submissions or authors
to write-up some of our outlines.  Heck, I'm hoping we need a few extra
Marshals for GenCon.

Mike has been working on this for sometime.  It's been an interesting road.
We're quite excited about it.

More will be coming from Mike and Sean.

>>What I'm wondering, Compadres, is how much interest would there be out
there
>>for a Living Wierd West campaign?  How many people would be interested in
>>playing in it, who might be willing to help to run it, those sorts of
>>things...

>>Dave, what is Mike's email address--perhaps he'd like to talk about this
with
the list some?

David Ross
FlatCon - July 20-21, 2002