Re: [DL] RPGA Dead City - Living Deadlands

> Dead City - Deadlands D20 RPGA
> Top Two Law Dogs
> Michael Kirk - MMahoun@aol.com
> Sean Kliethermes - swk601t@smsu.edu
> Low Dog, just riding and helping coordinate
> Dave Ross - daveross@deadlands.com
>
> Welcome to Dodge City - home of Dead City.  We plan on starting
> the campaign
> with GenCon.  When we get the official word from the RPGA folks,
> we will be
> asking everyone to help us announce the campaign.  And of course start
> running the first modules at stores, game clubs, and conventions.
>
> For those folks wanting to help, great!  Send Sean, Mike and I an
> email.We'll acknowledge your email and then probably sit on the
> list while we get
> this off the ground.  Eventually, we'll be ready for submissions
> or authors
> to write-up some of our outlines.  Heck, I'm hoping we need a few
> extraMarshals for GenCon.
>
> Mike has been working on this for sometime.  It's been an
> interesting road.
> We're quite excited about it.
>
> More will be coming from Mike and Sean.

Hi guys,

Name is Kevin Stoner and I am a d20 Marshal. I am in fact running a D20
Deadlands event at Gen Con this year. If you need Marshal's for DL D20
then I would be happy to help. I am relatively knowledgeable of the old
DL system, and I am running a game weekly under the D20 system. I am
one of the few non nay sayers from the DL community. Well let me know
if you need help with absolutely anything, I would love to give you
guys a hand.

Sincerely,
Kevin Stoner