Fra: Chris Beilby [mailto:cbeilby@hroads.net]
Sendt: 28. marts 2002 09:04
Til: deadlands@gamerz.net
Emne: [DL] RPGA Living Deadlands?!

Ok, guys, this is one for you all, whether or not you're members of the
RPGA.

As I'm sure anyone who goes to gaming conventions in this day and age knows,
the RPGA sponsors several so-called 'Living' campaigns for their members.
These are full fledged campaigns, in which you keep your characters, as if
you were playing at home.  several campaigns exist, both for D20 settings
(Living City, Living Greyhawk, etc) as well as other systems (Virtual
Seattle for Shadowrun, plus they may or may not still have L5R and
Alternity-Star*Drive)  While the three biggest campaigns, Living Greyhawk,
Living City, and Living Force, are run by the RPGA themselves, the majority
of these campaigns are in fact run by groups of RPGA members who support the
campaigns themselves.

What I'm wondering, Compadres, is how much interest would there be out there
for a Living Wierd West campaign?  How many people would be interested in
playing in it, who might be willing to help to run it, those sorts of
things...